Monday, October 25, 2010

Let's bring it home!

It was late fall last year when I first heard Scott Brown being interviewed by Jim Polito on the WTAG morning show. There was something about his answers and the way he spoke that made me sit up and listen. For the first time in my memory I thought there was finally someone running for Senate who I could relate to. When I called his campaign and offered to volunteer it was also the first time I had ever gotten involved. And I wasn't alone! Hundreds of other people all around Massachusetts and beyond did the same thing! In addition the rise of the Tea Party Movement coincided with Scott's run and on Jan 19th the unbelievable happened! A Senator from Massachusetts would once again have an R next to his or her name. That victory was heard loud and clear across the country and especially here in this so-called blue state. Person after person stepped up to become Republican or Independent candidates against the likes of Duval Patrick and Martha Coakley. That roar first heard in January is still sounding and louder than ever. Next week on Nov 2nd we collectively have a chance to continue winning against the tax and spend liberal moonbats in this state and in Washington! Please talk with your friends, neighbors and family about the importance of this election. Don't be afraid to put it all on the line. Support these brave candidates who have dared to stand up against the Massachusetts Democratic Machine! I truly believe if we get out the vote we will prevail and bring some common sense back to government. Keep the pressure up, it's working!